Pennsylvania Babies
Options

What convertible car seat are you getting?

Just curious.  We have an Evenflo Titan Elite, but we need one for our other car.  I'm not sure if we want another Evenflo or a Britax.

Just wondering what kind of seat you girls have or are planning on getting.

Re: What convertible car seat are you getting?

• Options
    we have two alpha omega 3 in one car seats.  We had to move her to a bigger one sooner than a year so it was reverse, its now forward and it turns into a booster seat and will last up to 100lbs which was a big plus!   we couldn't see ourselves spending the money on the britax's seats when others have said the alpha omegas are just as safe but that was our thoughts!
  • Options

We got the Fisher Price Safe Voyage. It's a Britax Marathon with a different name (like how a Pontiac Vibe is exactly the same as a Toyota Matrix, but with a lower price tag because you're not paying for the name Toyota).

Got it from albeebaby.com, which I can't say enough about.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Britax Marathon and love it.  It is so easy to secure in the car...and easy to adjust (so much better than my Graco Snugride for an infant).  We got a great deal at BJs. 
  • Options
    We have an alpha omega 3 in 1 and also an eddie bauer 3 in 1. They're both pretty much the same thing (just different patterns), and we love them both. We couldn't rationalize spending the $$ for the Britax when these are both very similar and have great ratings as well.
  • Options
    We have a Britax Roundabout, I'm really happy with it. DS looks really comfortable in it and doesnt fuss much on long car trips anymore.  Its also not that big and seems pretty easy to install.  We got it as a shower gift, I'm not sure if I would've spent that much if I was buying it though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"