Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Is it weird...

That I am excited to try my diva cup and the homemadeMama pads that came this weekend? ?Even though i don't know when it will be?
47 months &
11 months

Re: Is it weird...

• Options

No :) I'm really wanting to order some myself, but haven't yet. They're next on my eco list.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options

lol!

We're all a little weird around here  :::giggle:::

Glad & I practically live in a cave!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hope it's not weird!  I did a happy dance with each

homemademamapad last week, and was a wee tiny little

bit sad to see my period go away, because those things

are amazing.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options

kinda! but weird or not, i'm entirely jealous that you haven't gotten your period back yet! i got mine back at 4 months pp. boo!

• Options
    No it's not weird. I'm mad that I think I'm going to get my next one while we're oot at the inlaws. I was just about to order my diva when I realized that. No way I'm troubleshooting that at their place - that's a disaster waiting to happen. So now I'm going to have to buy some new disposable crap to get me through. And of course there's the fact that I'll be on my period while oot at all. Boo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'd be excited about the diva cup.

I can't bring myself to use the momma pads though. I don't like sitting "in it" anyway, regardless of whether its disposible or not.  But I don't think I could "sit in it" and then wash it and do it again.

I know, I know--less bacteria than the poop in CDs....I don't care.  I still can't do it.

If I ever get my period again though, I'll be trying out the diva cup.Wink

• Options
    Nope, not weird at all :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"