November 2011 Moms

HUGE Surprise-- and very scared

Hey ladies--

I haven't been on in a while but just in need of some advice or maybe encouraging words--

I haven't really had a normal period since I had Addison-- and was irregular before her as well. So my husband and I were talking the other morning and I guess bottom line is I went out and bought a test and took it this morning- and BAM there it was 2 lines!! I can't believe it I am beyond shocked and think I even cried when I saw it.. It is just so unplanned and Addison is only 7 1/2 months old-- Im just so nervous and scared---

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HUGE Surprise-- and very scared

• JKTTC1JKTTC1 member

Congratulations!! It will all work out! 

Were you breastfeeding? I just had AF return for the first time! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Aww...congrats! GL with 2U2!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  I've love having 2U2.  My second was a surprise also and we were scared at first, but became really excited after the shock wore off:)
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • No advice here but congratulations! I agree after the shock wears off you'll probably feel a lot better about it! Big Smile
  • It will be ok!  Mine are 15 months apart.  It is both fun and crazy at times.

• Mine are 13.5 months apart-- BFP came at 4 months pp while EBF and no AF. I was TERRIFIED, but I can honestly say that it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I LOVE having 2u2 & wouldn't have it any other way.

I got the Depo shot after DS2 was born, but I don't think I've had a real period since Nov 2009 (just lots of spotting with the shot).

It's ok to be scared! Give yourself some time to get used to the idea-- I felt unsure & nervous until after DS2 was born...then I knew we'd be just fine because I loved him just as much as DS1!

• jb2rnjb2rn member
    Congrats! I haven't been there but many say although busy, they love having kids close in age :)
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Congrats!!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks ladies for the support-- Im calling my OB in the morning and gonna beg for a ultrasound-- Im just eager to find out how far along I am--!!Huh?

And-- just a note I was breastfeeding in the begining until she was 2 months old, we then had to go to formula--

• Do you POAS regularly?  If so I think you will be a March momma.  ALKR10292012 and myself were November 2011 moms and will be March 2013 moms so you will be in good company.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!! Enjoy it!
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"