1st Trimester
Options

Mood swings!!!!

Holy Moly, I've been moody...

Has anyone else had this problem? I am snapping at DH after everything he says. So, I went in the other room to try to get my mind on other things. It's definitely uncalled for! Maybe I am just trying to justify being a biatch? :)

Re: Mood swings!!!!

• Options

The week before the BFP I was seriously on a bitchrampage. To the point where I had to step out of my class b/c a student told me I had a bad attitude and I was *this close* to giving her a good piece of my mind. I am usually really patient with my wonderful teenage devils, so it was unusual for me to go to that place in my head as quickly as I did.

Thinking back on it now I am realizing how moody I've been for the past 2 weeks! Though the emotional roller coaster has eased up a bit, so there's hope yet!

GL!! Devil

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. Dh thinks im nuts I think.. I cant help it though. Im fine one minute then the next crying. Its insane. just started about 4 or so days.. I thought it was just me :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm calling it a "pregnancy symptom". Wink  Sometimes I want to rip faces off and I'm not sure why, sometimes I want to cry.  Pregnancy for me has just been really long pms so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine are just getting worse!!  We had DH's family over for Thanksgiving this week-end and his two sisters and their families stayed at our house (11 extra people).  DH, 1 sister and her husband went to the bar and DH came home drunk.  Not that I care, but I had texted him to bring me home a sprite - he did, only after shaking it before he gave it to me and it sprayed ALLLLLLL over.  Let's just say my SIL's probably think I'm CRAZY now...oh well.  If I get mad about anything, it makes me cry cry cry cry cry....
  • Options
    I've been pretty snappy lately, too. But this morning was a first for crying...ugh. The dogs were awful on our walk (I take them alone in the morning)- chased cars, barked at everything, chased a runner, and both of them needed butt washings when we got back to the house (which is OH so pleasant when ANY strong smell makes me want to vomit). Plus, one of the dogs had an accident last night around 2AM- the smell woke me up from a dead sleep.. DH has been really good about taking care of those things that happen to pop up since I haven't been feeling great and all, but as he was doing the butt-washings, I was in the kitchen trying to make breakfast and sobbing.. I finally asked myself "why am I so upset" and I had no idea.. just standing there, buttering toast and crying. I hope I can get through today without sobbing in public!?
  • Options
    I have them horribly. I snap at everyone though. Last week I actually rolled my eyes in my boss' face. Of course DH gets it the most, poor guy. It really is uncontrollable. I feel like I've had PMS for 2 months. Super Angry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"