C-sections
Options

Scar hurting 15 weeks pp

Has anyone else had their scar stop hurting to start up again later?  I am about 15 weeks pp and my scar hasn't hurt for at least a month, if not a lil longer.  Now in the last week or so the right side is hurting mildly especially if I'm getting up or down, and occasionally lifting.  I'm wondering if this is normal since I'm getting on the floor more with lo and trying to get more active?... Or should I be calling an ob cuz I popped a stitch?

TIA!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Scar hurting 15 weeks pp

• Options
    And it itches... forgot to add that.  It'll hurt for a second and then itch like the dickens.  And I looked at it, it's not infected or anything. 
  • Options
    Normal from what I remember.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll be 12 weeks pp on monday. The only trouble I've had with my incision this past month has been during my periods. As soon as I start my menstrual cycle my incision just aches. I asume my aches are from menstrual bloating and/or my uterus contracting and therefor causing the pain.

I hope you figure out what is causing your discomfort!

• Options
    The only time I remember it hurting is a stretching feeling I felt when I was pregnant with my other children.  good luck!
    Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's been 2 years since my last c-section and my scar still bothers me from time to time - its always been on and off itchy, even before I got pregnant again.  I'd say at 15 weeks PP things are still relatively fresh and you're still healing the scar might bother you from time to time especially if you are exercising.  My OB told me to mix a little cocoa butter cream and OTC hydrocortisone cream together and rub it into my scar to help with any itching. HTH!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    Okay so normal for the most part.  Thank you so much ladies!!!
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks pp. My incision area is still sore on occasion, and I can get a weird twinge here and there. It's major abdominal surgery...I figure there's going to be some weirdness/discomfort for awhile.
  • Options
    Im only 12 weeks pp, but Ive noticed my incision hurts around the time my period is due. My ob says its normal.
    My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Mine hurt for 10 months and then the rest of the numbness disappeared and all was well again.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"