Cloth Diapering

Fuzzibunz

Talk to me about them. I'm currently using Flips and they fit dd really well. I'm looking at pockets to try out and I found a great deal on Fuzzibunz but I don't know much about them.
Anniversary
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fuzzibunz

• a lot of people really love them. They're pretty easy to adjust...and they come in a ton of adorable colors. =) I've heard they fit better on chunkier babies. I haven't used any of mine yet because my boy is still only 5 pounds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As you can see in my picture, dd is definitely a chunkier baby lol. She's long as well, though, so things fit her weird, especially diapers. That's why I like the Flips, they adjusted really well to her proportions. I know the BG's have the same snap system as the Flips, but I can't find a good deal on any right now and I'm curious about others.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHaley.Beth:
    As you can see in my picture, dd is definitely a chunkier baby lol. She's long as well, though, so things fit her weird, especially diapers. That's why I like the Flips, they adjusted really well to her proportions. I know the BG's have the same snap system as the Flips, but I can't find a good deal on any right now and I'm curious about others.

I've you're interested, I have two one sized BGs that I'm trying to sell! They're brand new, but they've each been worn one time by my LO for newborn pictures. (He only peed in one of them, didn't go at all in the other. lol) and I've got two inserts each. White and light purple. =) I've been asking $14 each for them.  I just like the FB's more because of the colors. haha 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • FB did not work for my LO.  She was very chubby, but no matter what they always leaked out of the legs.  I just couldn't get a good fit.  I sold them all.
  • I've got 4 FBs, 2 OS and 2 PS.. I prefer the OS a little more b/c they are so trim. They are kind of a pain to adjust, but not terrible.

As you can see, DS isn't a major chunkster and they fit him just fine.

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Well I feel like a broken record at this point but...

Sure, some people really, really, like FBs but you also find quite a few people who don't. And the reasons are all generally the same:

- They leak.

- They are a b*tch to stuff.

- They are a bigger b*tch to adjust (really, I can't stress this enough, they are not easy to adjust).

And for me...

- They left a bruise on my kid.

I would only buy one to see if it works for you. And I think you can still get BGs for buy 1 get one free if you want.

• imageNaturalBlond:

Well I feel like a broken record at this point but...

Sure, some people really, really, like FBs but you also find quite a few people who don't. And the reasons are all generally the same:

- They leak.

- They are a b*tch to stuff.

- They are a bigger b*tch to adjust (really, I can't stress this enough, they are not easy to adjust).

And for me...

- They left a bruise on my kid.

I would only buy one to see if it works for you. And I think you can still get BGs for buy 1 get one free if you want.

DItto everything except the bruise part.  They did not fit my LO and I hated stuffing them.  I just sold all mine on ebay and bought more BG 4.0's.  I love my BG 4.0's and Flips.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I have both FB OS and BG OS and I honestly like them both. Both are pocket diapers and they fit my DD just fine.  It is very rare for us to have a leak. She is a cute chunker too and also long.  HTH!!  :)

• I would reach for our FB elite over our BG 4.0 any day. I love the way they fit my LO. They are a little harder to stuff, about the same as my RaR (but for different reasons). I didn't have any trouble adjusting the elastic in mine, but I've only had to adjust them once in 7 months, I don't get why this is annoying. It's better than rise snaps that come undone if you pull too hard. Try a couple and see what you think.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I like FB perfect size, but don't love the Elite.  I actually have a bunch of FB I am looking to sell.

There are lots of good deals on BG 4.0 right now, though.  Squishytushy.com has B5G1, plus $10 off $75.  Other sites also have B5G1 ($86.90 for a 6-pack), plus other coupon codes.  You should be able to get them for less than $13 each.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"