January 2011 Moms

What are you doing?

Re: What are you doing?

• Visiting my hubby up at the lake. You?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For the 4th will you let your lo partake in any type of fireworks?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • RedZeeRedZee member
    I think we're going to the community pool. They have activities all day and food and stuff. We'll either go somewhere for fireworks or go up to the roof of our apartment 'cause we can see all the fireworks in a huge radius from up there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • They do a free concert on base here every year, but I'm not interested in the performers (Mario and Martina McBride). We'll probably do a BBQ with our friends who also just had a baby.
  • Its father in laws bday, so we will go there to swim and bbq. Also W's 18 month bday ;-)

BIL and H will shoot off a redic amount of fireworks.

• Packing up last minuet stuff and maybe going to a friends to cook out at their apartment complex.  I met them through my MIL and both her and her friend will be down.  I was going to take E to see fireworks but we have to wake up early the next day to go to the babysitters before the movers come and I don't want her to be to cranky. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're going to a breakfast at my family campground then off to my parents for a picnic & fireworks.  DH wants to keep DD up for the fireworks, not sure how that will work out.  I guess we'll just see how she is that day.

• Probably nothing.  Justin is up in Washington, DC this week so he is going to have a blast.  DH is working 7a-7p.  Joshua & I may go over to my parents for a swim but I am not sure  It may be kind of nice just to have a free, quiet day at home with Joshua. 
  • I have a few family members coming over to bbq and swim. JT won't be staying up to see any fireworks...unless my DH sets some off here. However, I am 100% against that...he's lucky I haven't thrown them away yet.
  • My Uncle is having a cook out so we will be eating yummy food and probably doing fire works.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"