November 2011 Moms
Options

sooo excited for the next 5 days!

Today we are taking DD to her first Brewers game (GO BREW CREW) with some friends. I am taking the sling to carry her in and my shoulders hurt already just thinking about carrying my 19lb chunker hehehe ALSO tomorrow DH and I are heading down to Chicago for three days for our honeymoon that our friends bought us! We could not be more excited to enjoy some married time (wink wink) but I am already struggling with having to leave Rorri for three nights and four days! She will be with my mom and sisters who we are with everyday anyway so shell be well taken care if but not being able to cuddle her and kiss her monkey cheeks will be hard! I've set up face time on my moms ipad so hopefully that will help me. Well just had to share my excitement and nerves.....have a great weekend mommas!!!

Re: sooo excited for the next 5 days!

• Options
    Yay go Brewers! I hope you enjoy the game, it's definitely a warm one here in Wisconsin! Where are you going in Chicago? That's where FI and I are going for our honeymoon in August but I have no idea what sort of stuff to plan for us to do haha!

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• Options
    Have fun and enjoy your honeymoon! LO will probably love having some grandma and auntie time Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! We are staying.in a nice hotel and going to see blue man group, go to navy pier and the.museums. they have a really good deal going on for all the touristy stuff. Basically we are just exam ired for time together! We both new having a baby is hard work.but not this hard but we LOVE her to death :)
  • Options
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

We just took DD to her first baseball game last week & I also used the sling. I think it would've worked out better if we didn't have to park so far away, my back was broken before we even got into the stadium!

Have a great time in Chicago! Every couple needs a little alone time, as hard as it is to leave the babies... Hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"