Snarky and T-TTC

PW, sorry-but advice on TTC

kind of funny advice at least. 

My aunt is a midwife, she needed some advice from me, and said "if you ever need advice on fertility/pregnancy, just let me know."  Needless to say I took her up on the offer.  She told me that around my time of ovulation I should sleep with the lights on for 3 consecutive days as that increases fertility.  Apparently years ago, all women O'd on the full moon and bled on the new moon.  Interesting....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PW, sorry-but advice on TTC

• Now THAT's a new one!  LOL

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Huh, interesting.  Although I don't think I'll try the lights - I like darkness when sleeping.  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageMarcyIam:

Now THAT's a new one!  LOL

that's what I said.  I guess anything is worth a shot, but I do not sleep well with lights on

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You do not need like full blast lights on, but you do need a night light or something, it may be worth looking in to, however only for knowledge sake.
  • I know that Dh would look at me cross eyed if I told him we had to sleep with the lights on! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"