Boston Babies

Central MA OBs

I just found out I'm pg earlier this week.  Since it happened through IVF, I will be staying with my RE for a few more weeks.  However I want to start researching OBs.  I currently go to a woman who does gynecology only.   I was hoping you ladies had recommendations for OB in the Worcester area.  I live in Hudson, work in Southborough and currently see my gyno in Worcester.  Also what about hospitals for delivery?

TIA!

TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 October 2014
Meet with RE March 2015
2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Central MA OBs

• Hi I live in Worcester and I used dr hallenbeck through st Vincent's!

I loved her! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hi, I live in Hudson as well and I go to concord obgyn and I will be delivering at Emerson.
  • I delivered at umass memorial. Dr Maria Narducci is great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I HIGHLY recommend Central MA OBGYN on Julio Ave in Shrewsbury. Dr. Molinari is AMAZING and I have been going to her for about 10 years. Also, Dr. Warner in the practice delivered me and she was very nice. I delivered at UMass Memorial and had a pretty good experience. Just one sh*tty nurse. But the one who helped me deliver was heaven sent. I could not have done it without her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Reliant medical group!
  • Another vote for central mass OBGYN- delivers @ UMASS memorial.  I too have Dr. Molinari and this is my first baby.  She has been very supportive during the pregnancy and I know some people who have had her other associates as well (Dr. Dunn/Dr. Narducci)

• MAbride0808......can I asked who you used for IVF? Probably the same place we are, but needing reassurance since IVF cycle 2 was confirmed a bust today :(

Good luck and congrats to you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"