Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Hi mamas!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Hi mamas!

• Options
    Big hugs, my heart just broke when I heard about your MMC, it's so unfair.  I'm so sorry.  Take all the time you need as you get through these difficult days, know that you've been missed... but you need to do what is best for you. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Huge hugs to you always!! Thinking of you and hoping things get a little easier for you!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Huge Hugs to you. I am so sorry about your MMC. I will pray for peace for you during this rough time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    *Hugs* I am so sorry to hear about your MMC. Take all the time you need.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry, I am devestated to hear about your mmc.  I hope you are able to spend this angelversary doing what you need to do for you and your angels.

Big Big hugs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Even though you don't really know me, I was so devastated when you left the January board. I am always cheering for the PGAL after a loss momma's and was so heartbroken when you. I am so sorry for your loss. 

imagestlucia_wife:

I'm so sorry I've disappear. I hit a really low and dark spot. I was really missing Brandon and the I found out I was having a MMC. So, it's been rough. I had a few amazing days, but now they are going. Tomorrow marks a year that our world came crashing down and days that came where even harder. 

I hope to be more supportive with the weeks to come. I'm sorry I've not been around. I think of you ladies all the time.

To the new moms here, I'm so sorry you had to find us and I hate that there are so many new faces. Hugs to all of y'all.  

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• Options
    Big Hugs to you! I am so sorry to hear about your MMC. Be kind to yourself during this difficult time. You have been missed here, but take all the time you need. We will be here for you when you need us.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    So sorry about the MMC. We are here for you. Huge hugs.
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"