1st Trimester
Options

Baby #2 Moms?

We found out last week that we are having our 2nd baby! This time around I am no where near as sick as I was with DS, but I am A LOT more tired. How is this time around comparing to the first time?

Re: Baby #2 Moms?

• Options

for me it's twins this time around- so that might be contributing to the fact that i'm about twice as sick and twice as tired... but also having a toddler to chase around makes things harder, too! :)

i did pop faster, too (again, it's #2 + twins)...

• Options
    I got m/s at week 9 this time and it lasted till week 20. Last time I had symptoms WAY earlier. I find I don't have time to think about the exhaustion as much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Goldilocks!  I remember you from the older board!  We are both in Pharma sales and we had ours at the same time.  Are you with the same company?  I can't believe you are having twins- oh my goodness!
  • Options

I had pregnancy symptoms much sooner, that is for sure.  It is hard to judge because now I have a toddler to watch and that makes me tired as it is!  But I have heard that you show faster and all of that.

Sorry for all the posts- I tried to delete one and it won't let me!

• Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

for me it's twins this time around- so that might be contributing to the fact that i'm about twice as sick and twice as tired... but also having a toddler to chase around makes things harder, too! :)

i did pop faster, too (again, it's #2 + twins)...

Hi Goldilocks!  I remember you from the older board!  We are both in Pharma sales and we had ours at the same time.  Are you with the same company?  I can't believe you are having twins- oh my goodness!

• Options
    Hey there you! I am so happy to see you here, I remember you from the Local...I used to be SABeatty99 (We met at BRU, and your DH knows my BIL  ;-) Congrats on #2!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so exhausted this time around and the pg symptoms came much earlier.
  • Options
    m/s is about the same (which means totally horrible and all day long) but I'm not as tired as I was last time. It's probably bc I don't have time to sit around and realize how tired I am- I'm chasing after a baby all day! :) And, I am wearing maternity pants already. Ugh.
  • Options
    I am a lot like you.  Not near as much m/s but much more tired.  I am also more bloated.  Last time I did IVF so I might have been bloated from all the meds and not noticed pg bloat because I was already bloated.  I think I will be in my maternity clothes much earlier this time around - at least my maternity pants!  Tongue Tied
    Baby #1: 19 cycles, failed IUI, and 1 + IVF 3-5-07
    Baby #2: 12 cycles, 1 failed FET, natural miracle but m/c at 9 weeks then another natural miracle that stuck! 9-30-09

TTC #3 - 4 cycles - no BFP yet!
  • Options
    I have been sicker and more tired but I am betting chasing after a toddler has a lot to do with that. I feel like I am showing early but I haven't gained as much weight this time (lesson learned) so I don't need Mat. clothes yet. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Max born July 25

Big sisters Alex and Layla

• Options

This time around I am much sicker and more tired.  But I also have a VERY active 5 year old to run after.  I started m/s about 4 days ago.  Well, I should say ALL day and night sickness :(  Fun time, but Im trying to make the best of it.  In July we will have a little peanut worth all of it!

Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm more tired if I stop and think about it, but taking care of a 4 1/2 month old makes it hard to worry about how I'm feeling.  No m/s, but I didn't have it with DD, either.

I was ravenous with DD in the first trimester, and I'm not hungry at all this time.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

TIRED!  Last pg I felt great!

• Options

W/ DS i had zero symptoms when i found out i was pg. 

this time no spotting which i always get before af.  I had sore bbs and low back just like af was coming.  weird. 

other than that i have bloat and see black every time i stand up from sitting down.  no other symptoms except slightly sore bbs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"