Multiples

quick question

I just shot over from the SAL board because I am curious about something ou guys would know - when did you find out that ou were having multiples?  I lost my first pregnancy at 28 weeks and it was a single, but I would think they would have known at the first ultrasound, but I don't know...

thanks for the info!

Re: quick question

• We saw a second baby at my first appointment, a dating u/s on a cartable machine.  I was less than 8 weeks.  It was clear on the level 2 u/s they sent me to right after that.  It was then we found out they were identical.
  • HAHA scooter is my boston terrier's name!

Thanks for the info.  I really have no reason to think I am having multiples, other than the fact that the run on both sides of my family.  I just was sitting here thinking about my first U/S next week and wondering if they could tell then.  Since I lost my first, I am hoping I get two this time....or more:)  I'm getting old!

• Loading the player...
  • We found out at my first u/s at 8 weeks. It was clear then that they shared a sac. Good luck I will be thinking about you!

• At my first appt I was 5 weeks and we didnt see twins on my ultrasound. I didnt find out twins until I had another ultrasound at 15 weeks. Good luck.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We found out at my first u/s, which was at my 12w appt.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • We didnt find out til our SECOND u/s at 11 weeks.  our first u/s was at 6w2d.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We saw two sacs and two flickering heartbeats...looked like fireflies, during a vaginal u/s at 6w4d.  Good luck!

• We found out at my first OB visit at 9 1/2 weeks.  The doc said" uh oh... I see two."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"