Trying to Get Pregnant

this cycle feels so

slow... speed up would ya. If I do get AF hopefully before x-mas and not on or not at all it's ok because I just got a CBEFM from a friend and just ordered 3 months worth of sticks to get started. I love having a plan and being hopeful in the midst of not knowing what is next BFP or BFN??

Re: this cycle feels so

• this cycle is driving me bonkers!  I am O'ing late and my DH is in and out of town the rest of the month.  Wishing there was a big yellow O that would appear on my head to tell me when its coming.

::::sigh::::

• I, too, would like a BFP for Christmas
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevintageblnde:

this cycle is driving me bonkers!  I am O'ing late and my DH is in and out of town the rest of the month.  Wishing there was a big yellow O that would appear on my head to tell me when its coming.

I'm with ya girl on needing the big yellow O. DH is in and out of town too and keeps telling me it is only once during the month you O so just tell me when you are and we will make it happen. Ya buddy not so black and white I keep telling him it could come early or super late like last month. He says well keep me posted. Thats why I'm excited about the CBEFM just tell me when please!!!!!  I hope this cycle goes by faster from here on out for our own sanity!! GL!!

• All I want for christmas is a BFP too! I just started using my OV watch and it is really starting to seem like forever before I O... I want my fertile day 1 already!!!!
  • imagemariebelle:
    imagevintageblnde:

this cycle is driving me bonkers!  I am O'ing late and my DH is in and out of town the rest of the month.  Wishing there was a big yellow O that would appear on my head to tell me when its coming.

I'm with ya girl on needing the big yellow O. DH is in and out of town too and keeps telling me it is only once during the month you O so just tell me when you are and we will make it happen. Ya buddy not so black and white I keep telling him it could come early or super late like last month. He says well keep me posted. Thats why I'm excited about the CBEFM just tell me when please!!!!!  I hope this cycle goes by faster from here on out for our own sanity!! GL!!

lol thank god someone understands what i'm going through. The DH goes out of town tomorrow and doesn't return till wednesday so I thought we should do it last night and then again on monday before he goes. what does he do??  he starts a freakin puzzle and doesn't come to bed until 12 (he has to be in bed by 10 everynight it drives me nuts!) so he was exhausted. so no sex last night I have to keep my fingers crossed for tonight but that still means there are 3 days that could be important. he tells me the same thing....let me know when your O'ing and I keep saying lol yeah when I know it will be too late!  I am sitting here looking at my chart trying to figure out what the hell is going on with it! thinking i may not O this month.

• imagevintageblnde:
    imagemariebelle:
    imagevintageblnde:

lol thank god someone understands what i'm going through. The DH goes out of town tomorrow and doesn't return till wednesday so I thought we should do it last night and then again on monday before he goes. what does he do??  he starts a freakin puzzle and doesn't come to bed until 12 (he has to be in bed by 10 everynight it drives me nuts!) so he was exhausted. so no sex last night I have to keep my fingers crossed for tonight but that still means there are 3 days that could be important. he tells me the same thing....let me know when your O'ing and I keep saying lol yeah when I know it will be too late!  I am sitting here looking at my chart trying to figure out what the hell is going on with it! thinking i may not O this month.

Hang in there it will happen. I did not O until cd 24 last cycle and it was when I was flying across the country without DH...lovely!! I guess we have to be patient which obviously is not one of my strong suites...UGH!! Ok, patient dust for us and a BFP for x-mas!!

• libertadw, how do you like your ov watch. Do you enter in your info? I have heard about it but don't know much.
  • Patience is not one of my strong suites either.  I will put in an order for BFP's for both of us on the double.

p.s. did i mention he is still working on the puzzle?  what is he 5?

• imagevintageblnde:

Patience is not one of my strong suites either.  I will put in an order for BFP's for both of us on the double.

p.s. did i mention he is still working on the puzzle?  what is he 5?

Yeah men, can't figure them out if we tried!!! My husband will pass up a piece of ass to chat on the phone with him boyfriends as I call them, yeah I'll be there in a minute hours later I will wake up and he will still be jaw boning really he is worse than me on the phone. Go flash him some booby or something get him hot and bothered. GL!! Thanks for the order you rock!!!

• imagemariebelle:
    libertadw, how do you like your ov watch. Do you enter in your info? I have heard about it but don't know much.

This is my first cycle using it. I still have not woken up to fertile day 1 yet. It is pretty cool, it has to be worn pretty tight though, so by about 5 am I am ready to rip it off of my arm. I will let you know how it goes after this cycle. I am ordering 6 months of sensors this month, just in case.

?

?

• I forgot to mention that all you do is start wearing it on cycle day 1-3, enter cycle day and average cycle length (cannot be over 39 days) ?wear it for at least 6 continuous hours and ?then it should let you know 4 days before you O.?
  • I O'd late last cycle and so far this is day 18 for me and no O yet. I did get a +OPK yesterday though so that gives me hope!! My last cycle I O'd on day 21 so hopefully this one is just around the corner too!! Sometimes it feels like it takes forever!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"