Indiana Babies

Need Christmas ideas...

...for our parents...

We're keeping it simple and small this year, and we're planning to do something with Evan's newborn pictures. 

I thought of a personalized photo ornament of Evan along with a framed picture of him.  Any other ideas??

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: Need Christmas ideas...

• Honestly, I think that's a great idea. I know for my parents, when we asked them for ideas, they told us our pregnancy announcement was more than enough for them. My point is just that I'm sure a simple framed picture and ornament will be plenty for them!

Could you maybe make dinner for them, or take them out? We're starting to lean toward experiences rather than things as gifts in our family.?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We did a my publisher album of Jackson - I think they really liked it.  I need to get on doing the one for last year and this year, because we planned for them to have an album each year.  Oops- slacker.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • we're getting them webcams so that they can see domerbaby and talk to it once it's here.

but that is only a nice idea if they are OOT. :)

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • imageDomerJenC:

we're getting them webcams so that they can see domerbaby and talk to it once it's here.

I'm LOL because I'm trying to picture my parents with a webcam! I'm so impressed that yours would even know what to do with that!?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:
    imageDomerJenC:

we're getting them webcams so that they can see domerbaby and talk to it once it's here.

I'm LOL because I'm trying to picture my parents with a webcam! I'm so impressed that yours would even know what to do with that! 

Oh, we'll have to teach them, but they should do OK I think.  we'll leave written instructions.  Plus, babies are good motivators.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • I'm doing photobooks for all of our parents.  Shutterfly books are on sale right now, I think.  30% off maybe? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"