Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Overnight diapers - are they worth it?

DS has recently learned to roll to his belly while sleeping. SInce then, he pees through his diapers at night. I've gone up one size and that isn't working. Are overnight diapers worth it? Are there other brands other than Huggies? I hate Huggies....

TIA!

Re: Overnight diapers - are they worth it?

• Options
    I think they are worth it!  I hate regular Huggies diapers but the overnite ones work great for us.  We have been using them for over a month now with no leaks!!!  GL!
  • Options

ive tried it all...nothing is working

we are going on a month now and im so confused

i dont like huggies..and the overnights didnt work

i also tried, bum genius, diaper doublers, pull ups, huggies natural fit, a bigger size..

right now we are using a pamper with a pull up over it. it doesnt work every night ..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i hate regular huggies too but overnites are better..no front leaking
  • Options

Overnight are totally worth it.  It's SO much better than having her wake up soaked and have to change the sheets every morning.

I have to use Overnights with a diaper doubler or she'll still pee out.  I don't know what I'm going to do now that the doublers have been discontinued.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i like the huggies overnights. They work great for us.
  • Options
    We have a heavy wetting tummy sleeper. We have tried EVERYTHING including every supposed "bullet proof" cloth diaper combo. We finally are having success with a regular pampers cruiser and a huggies overnight on top. The overnight is bigger so it covers the pamper. We could probably just use a regular huggies too.
  • Options
    I hate Huggies, but adore the overnights.  The other thing that works in a pinch--put one of the thick maxi pads across the top of a regular diaper (horizontally).  Totally ghetto, but it works
  • Options
    i love the overnight diapers. i think that they are completly worth it. we had a lot of problems with leaking in the front and since we have not had any leaks.
  • Options
    I think they're worth it--I havent seen any other brand besides Huggies
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Totally worth it! We use pampers cruisers during the day and DD was leaking through her diaper every night, and we would have to change her, the sheets and the mattress pad every morning. We haven't had a problem since using the Huggies Overnights.?
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.... I was just wondering the same thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"