2nd Trimester
Options

Mini-Vent

Some stranger asked me if I was having a boy...I told 'em we weren't sure yet (ain't none of your business lady!)...she told me she was sure I was having a boy because my belly is just so round and big. Ummm..that's not very nice, lady!  Me and by baby-girl-harboring belly aren't too happy with you!

Here's me a week ago - learning to be proud and happy of my big round belly!!! 
Me at 25 Weeks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mini-Vent

• Options
    Are you kidding?!  If she thinks your belly is round and big, she'd faint if she saw mine!  Just to give you an idea, I'm 5' and gained 20lbs and pretty much it's all belly!!!  I think you look adorable.  Love your Yorkie babies.  I have one too :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! I feel your pain, my MIL said she is sure I'm having a girl because of the shape & size of my butt. Um, first off I'm only 14+ weeks & have gained only a few lbs and second of all you're crazy! HAHA. Luckily my FIL stepped and quickly asked my MIL what happened to her cause she has a much bigger rear and had 2 boys & a girl!  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, how strange of her to say something like that!  I think you look great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, ladies! Truly not fishing for compliments - but I thought I looked just fine! Besides, I have friends and family whose bellies grew at such different rates . . . it's all so person-specific! If my doc says I'm doing fine - then strangers, back off! :D

Happy pregnancy everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"