Pregnant after 35

Well, I'm sorry I wasn't here longer...

This morning I was pregnant. This afternoon I'm not.

So many things went wrong today, but this is by far the worst. I'm finally home after holding it all in since 12:30pm. MH is still processing it-- he's only known about it for a couple hours and I only got the official beta results at 7:15.

Anyhow, it was nice being over here for a week. I hope I get to come back sooner rather than later. 

A happy and healthy rest of your pregnancies. Thanks for letting me hang with y'all...

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: Well, I'm sorry I wasn't here longer...

• I'm so sorry! I hope to see you back here again soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so terribly sorry.
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry :-(. I hope to see you back here soon and wish you much luck on your TTC journey. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • reb562reb562 member
    (((hugs))) praying you'll be back soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry! Thoughts and prayers for you and your hubby. Hope to see you back on the board soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  ((HUGS)) to you and your DH during this difficult time.I hope to see you back here with your rainbow baby very soon.
  • steverstever member
    Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry.
  • I am so sorry.
  • NOOOOOO!  I am so very sorry Daniele!  I hope you get another BFP very soon.  Hang in there lady!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are back here again soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh dear, I just saw this. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you make it back here soon!

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• angibrangibr member
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so very sorry!  I, too, hope you get to come back soon. HUGS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • so sorry :( will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.
  • Thanks, Ladies!

I'll be okay-- just have to get through it and mourn and then move on. 

I didn't want to just disappear rudely without an explanation. I'll be back, I'm sure-- hopefully before all of you graduate to changing diapers!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• I'm so sorry. Sending warm thoughts your way.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Oh, I'm so bummed to hear that.  I'm so sorry, and hope you are back very soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"