Success after IF
Options

PSA: Chicco Keyfit 30

We have the keyfit 30 for Jack.  Yes, it goes to 30 lbs - Jack is 22 lbs.  I was going to call Chicco and ask them why my son doesn't fit well in this thing anymore - not at all with a winter coat on.  I looked at the manual online and it also goes to 30 inches in height.  At his 9 month appt 3 weeks ago he was 29 1/2 inches tall.  I wasn't expecting this dilemma.  FYI.

Santa is buying him a new carseat - early!!!

Re: PSA: Chicco Keyfit 30

• Options

you know, I appreciate knowing this. I was all set to buy that carseat for #2 (whenever that happens) and since Ava is one tall drink of water (she's 30 already, at 8 months) that's good to know!

I hear Target has a great deal on granite Britax's... lol!!!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    Just an FYI I think it goes up to 32 lbs. If your son is tall I would look at the Evenflo triumph advance and the truefit. For the truefit, if you can wait, in Jan. they are coming out with their model with an anti-rebound bar.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We had that infant seat too and my DS is on the "smaller" side. He wasn't fitting in there around 8 months......but I wanted him out of the infant seat by then too. It looks like your son is around 9 months or so?? I just felt bad because he wanted to "sit up" more and the regular car seats are so much comfier!

I agree that it doesn't seem to pan out with the weight/heigh limits......but he will LOVE the new seat!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"