Please don't flame me — The Bump
3rd Trimester

Please don't flame me

Do you ever feel like you have hiccups in your cooch?  I know it's gross, but sometimes my vag (or maybe right on my cervix) pulses like it's got the hiccups.  It's so uncomfortable feeling.  I know the baby is low and all but....

Re: Please don't flame me

• LOL.  I feel like maybe i've experienced this...but then again maybe not...I forget.
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ewmwc1.jpg[/IMG]
  • Yup.  I always feel the hiccups really low.  Today DH was feeling her hiccup and even he found it annoying!  Yeah...tell me about it.  lol
  • It probably is the baby! Is that what you mean? I know my baby gets hiccups and its pretty low.
  • I really don't like it. I didn't mind when they were up higher in my belly, it was kind of cute.  This is too much.
  • Oh yeah, this is me about 3-4 times per day.  Very annoying!
  • i just realized the other day that they were hiccups but yes i feel them in the vag area.
  • LMAO!!! Omg, I'm laughing too hard to flame. You have a hicupping va-jay-jay? seriously? that's too weird.
  • What kind of 'physician' uses the word 'va-jay-jay'?

• I only ever feel them that low.  I think it means they're head down though so it's a good thing :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards