Late Term and Child Loss

**SoCal Rainbow Mamas** (or those maybe taking a trip here)

My sister is amazing, she's been amazing through everything and ever since it happened she's been wanting to do something to help our community, to give back in memory of Peyton.  She's also an amazing photographer, she plans to do NILMDTS one day, but right now it's all too raw for her.  She had an idea that she's going to create a section on her website called "Rainbow Mamas" and she's going to tell my story and offer free maternity sessions to rainbow mamas.  She said she got the idea because I told her that the maternity photos she took of me last time were the only photos I have of my whole family together.  The session and a disc of prints will be totally free, if you wanted to do newborn photos too she said she'll do them at a super reduced price.  She said on the site she will say that donations are optional, and any profit from the shoot will be 100% donated to the March of Dimes in honor of Peyton, I totally teared up when she told me that part.

So anyways... in order to build up the section she's hoping to get some shoots with some rainbow mamas, so mine will be up there but it would be great if she got a few more.  Sooo if you're a rainbow mama and live close enough that you'd be willing to come either to SD or I'm sure she'd meet you up in like Orange County or maybe even LA and you want free awesome maternity photos... PM me or shoot me an email if you have my email.  I know some of you may not be far enough along yet to do them, but you could still schedule them for a few months out! Here's her website, so you can look at her stuff if you want... just to warn you, there are other maternity shoots and baby shoots on the site.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: **SoCal Rainbow Mamas** (or those maybe taking a trip here)

• I am computer challenged and have no clue how to send a PM. Long story short... I'm very interested. Yes I'm expecting (first time I've publicly acknowledged this) and love this idea.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • And I just figured it out... You will have a message coming your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!! I will be checking for your PM.  Hopefully it would work out for us to meet too whenever you do the shoot! 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• That would be super awesome!
  • I wrote you back. Smile

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• I am not anywhere near California, but I just wanted to say that your sister is so amazing! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • imagebarbie92:
    I am not anywhere near California, but I just wanted to say that your sister is so amazing! 

I know, I was totally on the verge of tears when she was telling me she was going to do this... I'm so lucky to have her.

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• Your sister is amazing! Let me think on this one. You know the paranoia of scheduling anything pg or baby-related... I know this is an amazing offer though,
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What a wonderful sister you have!

• imageweddedwife:
    Your sister is amazing! Let me think on this one. You know the paranoia of scheduling anything pg or baby-related... I know this is an amazing offer though,

You wouldn't have to schedule it yet... her pictures are beautiful. Smile  Maybe you'll be convinced when you see mine.

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• I do love SoCal but don't have plans to visit this year unfortunately. That is amazing of your sister and she does take some great photos. Does she do all of your BPF ? They are so cute and creative! 
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagenuttycoconut:
    I do love SoCal but don't have plans to visit this year unfortunately. That is amazing of your sister and she does take some great photos. Does she do all of your BPF ? They are so cute and creative! 

She takes the pictures, then I photoshop them together and do the writing... combined effort. Smile

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"