October 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant ladies....how are you doing?

I just figured we need one of these again...to see who is pregnant, how far along and all that jazz.

I'll start:

29 weeks, so very pregnant, hugh and uncomfortable. But doing a lot better than last time around the same time. The puking has slowed down last week - yay!

Anyone else? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pregnant ladies....how are you doing?

• Options

13 weeks... tired very tired with the odd nausous moment.getting curiois to find out the sex :) 

• Options
    imagemrsgabus:

13 weeks... tired very tired with the odd nausous moment.getting curiois to find out the sex :) 

I bet! Any predictions yet? Does it feel different? Not that that meant anything for me....

Are you showing yet?

I hear you on tired. A has been a bit of a crackpot the last couple of days. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    5 weeks here!! Just found out last Friday. I'm doing good so far besides bad headaches and my body has been feeling super sore. Hopefully that's not a bad sign, I was real lucky with DS.
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNita2603:
    imagemrsgabus:

I bet! Any predictions yet? Does it feel different? Not that that meant anything for me....

Are you showing yet?

Eta..I have a bit of a bloat belly but as usual nothing big yet. My next appt is on the 19th where I will have my triple screen and hopefully get my Ultrasound scheduled.

I predict its another boy but im hoping for a girl. I cant go by how the pregnancy feels as ds1 was easy and ds2 was rather hard at times. we shall see :) 

• Options

Nice to see everyone is doing pretty well!

I am almost 7 weeks and am doing fine.   A lot of food aversions and some nausea here and there, but nothing horrible.  Saw the bean on Wednesday and the heartrate and everything looked great.  I'm excited.  Just hoping everything goes smoothly so I can fly in a couple weeks.  My OB told me if I have much spotting she would recommend I don't go--but it's to my sister's wedding! I don't want to miss that.

Oh, and I am still BFing about 5 or 6 times a day...more if DD wakes up a few times at night. Happy to report I'm having no pain with BFing so I'm hoping to continue at least a few more months and possibly longer and tandem nurse if that works out.

I'm definitely feeling happy about having a less mobile baby (though she just started crawling) while in first tri.  I don't know how I'd do it with a toddler to chase around!  As it is if I feel bad I nap when she does or just sit her next to me on the floor to play.  We've had some pretty relaxing days this week.

• Options

7 weeks today.

All things considered, Im feeling pretty good. Soooo tired tho - just cant drag myself out of bed in the morn. DS is such a good little man and sleeps from 11.30pm thru till about 11 am now so I know I have it good Smile

Am starting to get faint waves of nausea at various times of the day and when Im laying in bed at night so Im not sleeping much.

Will be going back to the drs in just over a week to dicuss my blood test results and hopefully will get  a quick scan as we havent seen the heartbeat yet and need a better idea of the due date.

Have alot to do the next week or two to get the house ready, as we have people coming to stay  with us, from the 12 July pretty much thru to the 12th of august.

Hopefully Ill be able to keep this underwraps while they are here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Almost 16 weeks and showing a bit.  I don't feel pg AT. ALL.  I have a slight bump, but other than that, no heartburn, no nausea, no cravings, etc.  It's super weird and it worries me a bit.  I have an appointment on Monday and hearing the heartbeat will put me at ease.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageNita2603:
    imagemrsgabus:

Are you showing yet?

Nita, did you find out what your having?

• Options
    imagejaime1220:
    imageNita2603:
    imagemrsgabus:

Are you showing yet?

Nita, did you find out what your having?

Yes, another boy! I see a lot of toy cars in my future.... 

• Options
    I've been MIA lately....Almost 16 weeks and feeling pretty good. Having a lot of heartburn and headaches, but managing. We find out what we're having July 18th! So excited. I have no feelings as to boy or girl, although I kind of hope boy so DS and baby can eventually share a room for a bit, we have all the clothes, etc. But I will always take a little girl too! Glad to hear everyone is feeling pretty good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks. Nausea/vommiting is not as bad as last time, but still great. I'm having some swelling in my hands and feet but I'm thinking it may be from this oppressive heat.
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member

I'm 4 weeks.  Feeling fine and really anxious to get in for the first ultrasound.  Twins run in my family and I know the chances are small but still I want to know it it's one or not.  We are going to be team green again which I am excited about but I am hoping we have a boy.  No sickness yet at all although I had a pretty easy first trimester last time too.  I am a little lightheaded today and just tired so I think I am about to institute a 9pm or earlier bedtime for myself. 

Feeling a little overwhelmed about having to buy a new car and a double stroller and redo a bedroom in our house for Olivia but I have 8 months to work it out! 

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"