Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I crawled into the PNP

Yes.  I am crazy.  I was THAT desperate.  My DH came to rescue me.  I just wanted DS to sleep somewhere besides on my boobs.  He did for about 5 minutes after I got out.  I didn't crawl back in.  The PNP is not demolished like I thought it would be after my fat arse was in it. 

Re: I crawled into the PNP

• Well, so much for me worrying about the pp saying it only had a 15 lb weight limit! Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have seriously wished I could crawl into DD's crib with her the past few nights! Though I have to say... I'm looking at my PnP right now and I'm surprised it holds that much weight! Not saying you weigh a lot, but you know what I mean.. you're an adult! :)

1MusicMaker, the 15 lb weight limit is for the bassinet only ;) I wonder if there is a weight limit on the PnP overall??? hmm??

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I'm stoopid.  I was thinking she braved the bassinet part!
  • image1MusicMaker:
    Oh, I'm stoopid.  I was thinking she braved the bassinet part!

LOL at the mental picture of that! Big Smile I hope that's not what she did! hehe :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • **gigglesnort**
  • LOL! My 35 lb DS crawled in the basinette portion with my DD once (so...about 50 lbs in there) and it didn't seem to do any harm to it. I made him get out though :)
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
    1. I have definitely been in the crib
    2. It works!
    3. Sorry about the numbers. ?I accidentally hit it and it won't go off.
    This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "