Babies on the Brain

Anyone have a Sleepy Wrap?

https://www.sleepywrap.com/

Added it to my wishlist but wanted to know if anyone has one and can give good or bad feedback on it.

Re: Anyone have a Sleepy Wrap?

• Looks like a moby. Lots seem to love them, personally have never tried it though.
  • Yeah looks like a moby wrap

I just bought 5 yards of tshirt material at Walmart for $10, cut it 20" wide and got three of them out of the fabric, no need to sew it, unless you really want to.  Really easy, and I love it! DD falls asleep in it all the time.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMsLindseyLou:

Yeah looks like a moby wrap

I just bought 5 yards of tshirt material at Walmart for $10, cut it 20" wide and got three of them out of the fabric, no need to sew it, unless you really want to.  Really easy, and I love it! DD falls asleep in it all the time.

::smacks forehead::

Why didn't I think of that? I should check out Joann's for fabric.
  • I have a Moby wrap and I love love LOVE it. I can't wait to use it on a teeny tiny baby(Milly was 7 months old when I got it). It is so comfortable to wear. I can't believe I ever wore a Bjorn-style carrier instead. There is an etsy seller who makes really, really cute ones with funky fabric panels. I'm thinking of doing what MsLindseyLou suggested and adding a cute panel. The panel helps reinforce the wrap, especially as the baby gets heavier.
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"