January 2013 Moms

In the hospital on bed rest

So for the last 4 days I've been in the hospital stuck on bed rest. I was passing out and couldn't keep anything down. On top of that I've had a headache that they couldn't get under control. My blood pressure has been extremely low so they've been running test and pumping me full of fluids and meds. I have an MRI scheduled for some time today to rule out any blood clots. I've been tested for Pertusis (even though I received the vaccine 16 months ago), meningitis, West Nile virus and encephalitis (Spelling?). It's been a long 4 days to say the least. My current diagnosis is Hyperemsis, Vertigo and severe dehydration. I'm crossing my fingers that I will be discharged today. It may be Monday though depending on how the test results come back.

On the positive side, they sent me to see the MFM on Thursday for my NT Scan and baby looked fantastic! Nuchal measurement was 1.7 and he/she was measuring 5 days ahead in some cases 7! I'm so releived that despite my issues my LO is growing great! Hopefully the next time I'm lying in a hospital bed it's to deliver my baby!

image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Re: In the hospital on bed rest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"