Blended Families

Houston, we have contact!

Today my son commented on my FB check-in for my OB appointment. Which means he's somewhere he could get in the Internet. If he were in serious danger I know he would have been able to message me. Still no phone calls or texts, but at least it's something. 

Funny how social networking calmed my nerves today... 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Re: Houston, we have contact!

• I'm so glad you at least got that much. I can't imagine how my nerves would have been. 

I know it's not conversation or texting even, but he's okay & alive! :)  

• YAY!!! Glad you heard from him and are able to know he's not in danger! Hopefully you will hear more soon!!!

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • YesYesYes

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I saw your post and actually said thank god out loud. Horray for Facebook!!!
  • Thank god. I bet he doesn't have any idea how worried you've been. I'm glad that all is well and EXH is just a complete douchebag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • emikatemikat member
    Oh, I'm so glad!  I hope that you can feel some ease now that they are safe until your return!

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• That is wonderful news!!!!!!!

• Thank goodness.  Glad they will be home soon.  Hope XH pays dearly for putting you through this.
    Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • I'm so happy that you have good news!

Your ex is a schmuck!

• thats great news, heres hoping that you will hear more soon. *hugs* hopefully the judge will allow only supervised visitation after the court date in novemeber.
  • imagetifanico:
    Yay!!! How much longer do they have at your ex's?

They are supposed to be back Tuesday morning. I'm calling the airline at 6 a.m. TN time to verify that they do in fact board the plane.  

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I would call too.
  • kali55kali55 member
    So happy you heard fom your son!  Praying you see your children safe and sound soon

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Great news! Glad you at least have that!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"