Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-In

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Doing anything special for the 4th of July?

4.  Will you watch the Olympics this summer?  What are your favorite events / sports to watch? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Check-In

• Options

1.  How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Refreshed

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - hanging out with SIL for a early 4th of July party in her old neighborhood, and looking at digital cameras to decide what one I want.  Lowlight - cleaned all day yesterday

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Doing anything special for the 4th of July?  Not having to work on Wednesday!  Going over to DH's family for a pool party (w/o him since he has to work of course), and then going to my parents to hang out in the evening

4.  Will you watch the Olympics this summer?  What are your favorite events / sports to watch?   I'll try and watch some of the events.  Most likely the TV will be on that channel when DH is working.  My favorite event to watch is Gymnastics!  I was watching the Women's Olympic trials last night.

Happy Monday!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Not so good.  We've been passing germs around in our family like they're candy, and all 3 of us are sick.

2.  Weekend was mostly spent caring for a sick baby who wouldn't sleep.

3.  Nothing too exciting planned.  Usually I love going to watch the fireworks but I'm not sure how that's going to work out with Eli's 7:30 bedtime.  We might try and go to the parade if it's not too hot out.

4.  Yeah!  During the summer Olympics I like to watch swimming and gymnastics.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"