Alabama Babies

Dr. Recommendations in HSV

Hi ladies, I'm looking for doctor recommendations in the Huntsville, Madison area. I'm currently seeing a doctor from OB/GYN associates in Decatur but I feel like my condition is being blown off. I was diagnosed in early March with either a bicornuate or septate uterus during my first ultrasound where I was also told to expect a miscarriage. I have since then been told to expect my 2nd miscarriage and am waiting for my HCG levels to drop again. So, 2 miscarriages in 3 months. All this after being told that my bicornuate/septate uterus shouldn't be a big deal and that we could just continue trying. I also believe I probably had a miscarriage back in the summer of 2008 which was just not diagnosed. I went to see my doctor after having bled for 30 days straight while passing clots. No pregnancy test was done and my doctor just put me on birth control to stop the bleeding. I'm looking for a doctor who will take this seriously and work proactively to help diagnose my condition completely so that we can look at possible corrective surgery. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks ladies!

Re: Dr. Recommendations in HSV

• I go to Dr. Tygart and he is very thorough. He diagnosed my thyroid mass during my first OBGYN visit a while back. He's right next to Crestwood. I wouldn't go back to Nixx. He tried to sell me plastic surgery every time he was up in my lady business.
    Serious Business. August Siggy contest:
    hellotarraLuna
    The artist formerly known as Sunbird
    Read my blog! hellotarra.com
  • Dr. Wheeler at HSV Physicians For Women at HH is amazing!  ALL his patients rave about him; he is so kind & funny & so are his nurses...  Do yourself a favor & see him if possible!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've switched to All Womens since I am high risk.
    Serious Business. August Siggy contest:
    hellotarraLuna
    The artist formerly known as Sunbird
    Read my blog! hellotarra.com
  • I use Dr. Callison with TN Valley OB/GYN and I love her! It's an all women's practice and every Dr. specializes in high risk pregnancies. The office staff and nurses are also great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"