January 2013 Moms

Doc says my 2nd tri starts today!

That was the longest 12 weeks of my entire life. While nothing too major happened, other then some minor spotting, I have been paranoid that all of this could be taken away. I know we are never completely safe but I just feel a bit better knowing I am in the next stage of my pregnancy. Anyone else just entering their 2nd trimester?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!

Re: Doc says my 2nd tri starts today!

• YAY & CONGRATS!!!! Mine starts tomorrow Im so excited. Where did you get the due in Jan badge its so cute...I would love to have one
  • Here in 2nd tri with you!  Very relieved (and have a bit more energy)!
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • sekurasekura member
    Question for you 2nd tri girls--have you started enjoying food again yet?  I've been having a really hard time eating, and I'm hoping that will change when I hit 2nd tri...

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• Today! I can't believe we're 1/3rd of the way there already!
  • One more week! I can't wait. I want to feel good again!
  • imagesekura:
    Question for you 2nd tri girls--have you started enjoying food again yet?  I've been having a really hard time eating, and I'm hoping that will change when I hit 2nd tri...

OH YEAH! lol I actually started to feel better around week 11Smile

• Congrats! I'll be joining you on Tuesday. Looking forward to feeling more secure and having more energy/less nausea!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sekurasekura member
    imageMrs.Appling:

imagesekura:

OH YEAH! lol I actually started to feel better around week 11Smile

Thanks, DaShawn!  This gives me hope :)

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• Congrats!!!  It is just around the corner for me :)  So excited can't wait!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • imagespikeinc:
    One more week! I can't wait. I want to feel good again!

Same here! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm with you too! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • erkieerkie member
    We are due date twins! Yay for leaving first tri :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageerkie:

Can we be due date triplets? Smile I thought 2nd tri didn't technically start til 13 weeks 3 days, but either way it's close! Hoping to start feeling better sometime soon... Soooo glad to leave the first trimester behind!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'll be 12 weeks on Monday if that counts as 2nd tri... which I really want it to.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • I was counting 2nd tri by the 13 weeks 3dys calculation, but regardless how everyone does it, I'm there tomorrow! I feel so much more relieved!! 

CafeMom Tickers

imageCafeMom Tickers
  • I am shocked that there are Jan mamas in the 2nd tri already!! Did 1st tri fly by for you guys too?? I've still got 2w to go, but man, it just dragged on in my 1st pregnancy. Flew by this time! Thankfully bc 1st tri is def my least fav of the 3 :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imagesekura:

Definitely!!  I'm not nearly as picky as I was at the beginning.  No more scrapping what I'm cooking halfway through because it suddenly doesn't sound good...!  Don't know if I'm technically 2nd tri yet, but I noticed about a week ago I started having a lot more energy, which was my biggest complaint so far.

• JJsMumJJsMum member
    Congrats on making it to the 2nd tri!!  I have another week to go and can't wait!  Because of previous losses we haven't told anyone other than parents and I am absolutely busting  at the seams to spread the news.  Especially when I have other friends that are due earlier in the month!  All I want to do is be able to talk about it with them when I see them!
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• imageLaurelBee:
    I am shocked that there are Jan mamas in the 2nd tri already!! Did 1st tri fly by for you guys too?? I've still got 2w to go, but man, it just dragged on in my 1st pregnancy. Flew by this time! Thankfully bc 1st tri is def my least fav of the 3 :)

Totally flew by for me! I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. Crazy. 

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.Appling:
    YAY & CONGRATS!!!! Mine starts tomorrow Im so excited. Where did you get the due in Jan badge its so cute...I would love to have one

Thanks! I found the badge online. I do love the penguin but when I see penguins it makes me think of loss so I just can't bring myself to post it up. If you google due in January badges that one should come up! Or just copy it from my post!

FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
  • imagesyous721:

imageerkie:

Can we be due date triplets? Smile I thought 2nd tri didn't technically start til 13 weeks 3 days, but either way it's close! Hoping to start feeling better sometime soon... Soooo glad to leave the first trimester behind!

YAY for January 5th babies!

• imageMelissaRae1525:
    I'll be 12 weeks on Monday if that counts as 2nd tri... which I really want it to.

Some doc offices consider 12 weeks to be 2nd tri. There are a lot of different viewpoints. Either way you are almost there!

• This post gives me hope!! Three weeks and counting! Its going by fairly quick for me but I just can not take this m/s (that has turned into all day sickness) anymore!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageeponine7682:
    imagesyous721:

imageerkie:

YAY for January 5th babies!

Yes popular day!!

Married my best friend September 4, 2011

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker

• imageeponine7682:

imageMelissaRae1525:
    I'll be 12 weeks on Monday if that counts as 2nd tri... which I really want it to.

Some doc offices consider 12 weeks to be 2nd tri. There are a lot of different viewpoints. Either way you are almost there!

That seems like a good enough reason to me! I probably won't go to 40 weeks anyway so dividing it into 13 and 1/3 weeks seems silly to me. 

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Yay!! Congrats!! I can't wait to be at that point!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image2PuppiesHon:
    Here in 2nd tri with you!  Very relieved (and have a bit more energy)!

This is me too! So happy to be in 2nd tri! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I hit the second trimester Wed! Due Jan 10! I definitely still have that fear about it all being taken away.....been on progesterone since April 30 when I got a positive PT. Today I used my last applicator. So this week looks like a scary one! Trying to take things one day at a time! Good luck!
    Bethany McVay Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • One more week for me! I am not really counting myself as second tri until I go to the doctor though ( completely booked up cant get me in until the 18 th) so I can feel better after that hopefully!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I consider myself pretty much in second tri since my dr does but I think week 13 will make it official to me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SJRoweSJRowe member
    Congrats on being in the 2nd Trimester. I am as well have been for a week. I have a lot more energy finally.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"