March 2013 Moms
Options

I'm giving myself away

I have a good friend visiting this weekend. She definitely noticed and commented on the fact that I'm not drinking. If that wasn't a giveaway, how about the fact that I can't stop eating??? She must think I'm the biggest pig! I am SO insatiably hungry all.the.time. 

Am I the only one?  

Re: I'm giving myself away

• Options
    Bring non-alcholic beer (Becks is 0% alcohol) and pour it in a glass and drink that around people.  It looks and smells like beer, but it's just basically beer flavoured pop.  ha ha.

Me: 35, severe stage 4 endo, chocolate cysts, etc.   DH: 40, perfect in every way.  :)

Married 2007.  Started TTC 2009.  Diagnosed endo 2010.  2 laproscopic surgeries.  IVF only choice, tubes damaged.

IVF#1- chemical.  IVF#2 - chemical.  IVF #3 - cancelled due to poor embryo quality.

IVF # 4 - BFP!  Beta #1: 88.  Beta #2: 168.  Beta #3: 3000.  6 week u/s - HB @113!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

imageZmozina:
    Bring non-alcholic beer (Becks is 0% alcohol) and pour it in a glass and drink that around people.  It looks and smells like beer, but it's just basically beer flavoured pop.  ha ha.

That sounds disgusting, LOL! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm about to go on the family vacation with my extended family.  We all get pretty toasted a time or two on this vacation, so my family members will probably notice that I'm not drinking.  Contemplating telling them I'm on antibiotics lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageMizMess:
    I'm about to go on the family vacation with my extended family.  We all get pretty toasted a time or two on this vacation, so my family members will probably notice that I'm not drinking.  Contemplating telling them I'm on antibiotics lol.

Thats what I did. Not sure if she bought it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"