Parenting

If you PM'd me about the FB group...

You've Got Mail!

And LaneyPoopers, a FB grouper let me know you are in fact a real person, lol.  So please check your mail again!

Re: If you PM'd me about the FB group...

• TheBubTheBub member
    Thanks anyway!

• imagecrystalbaby:
    No PM for me? Sad I was just joking about being a stalker.

I'm so sorry, I must have missed it.  I am working on your invite, but TB won't let me PM any more.  

• Loading the player...
  • vflipovflipo member
    FB group?! Hmmm... I obviously haven't been around much lately. What's going on?
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I sent a pm but didn't get a reply. Do I need to resend?  I'll come up with something clever to offer up....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tried to PM you a reply, but it keeps telling me that the "user cannot be found". Anyway, the link you sent isn't working :/
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • imagelittlemac1117:
    Tried to PM you a reply, but it keeps telling me that the "user cannot be found". Anyway, the link you sent isn't working :/

It isn't working for me either. Sadsies.

• It didn't work for me either.

• imagevflipo:
    FB group?! Hmmm... I obviously haven't been around much lately. What's going on?

Me too! Me too! :( 

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • I think it is because the group is set to private. If you have a bumpie FB friend who is in the group, they can add you.  If not, send me your name, I will friend you and then add you to the group (FB won't let me add "non-friends").  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"