TTC After a Loss

Hi Jamie!!

WAAASSSSUP!!!

I'm glad to be home...I did WAY too much driving this week!

How are things with you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi Jamie!!

• Yo Yo Yo!!! I popped in the other night but I missed you. Sad

Glad you are back! I am good. I am not looking foward to getting up at 5:15 tomorrow thats for sure! I leave on Friday for a week and I am already stressing over it! I hope I come back to a lot of BFP's!

• No Moose for a week? Crying

I notice you have 2 bumpsicles now, good job PW!

I was barely online last night, just killing time until Dan figured out how to start up his brother's Wii then we played that and I signed off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey..I didn't even notice that! Whoop Whoop!

image Yay for me!!

What wii game did you play? I LOVE the bowling!

• I played tennis, bowling, and golf

I'm so super-bad at golf....my little Mii gave up after I was 6 over par Sad

I'm pretty good at bowling though...I want to get a Wii so bad, I told my parents that we wanted a Wii for Christmas but my dad had a "better" idea...I hate that!

• Oohh..Tennis is fun too!! I want the Wii Fitness for Christmas! Maybe you and DH can buy one as a gift to yourselves?!

My DH and his buddies go out to the bar and Wii bowl for drinks! I actually caught him online the other day looking at "cheats" so that he could strike everytime...just so he could get free drinks! What a lush! Wink

I don't even know if I have tried the golf..I'm that bad!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"