August 2012 Moms
Options

Holy Huge Belly PsIP

I went through a horrible nesting day on Thursday. I hand scrubbed floors and walls, completely disinfected both bathrooms, washed cabinents, plus the everyday things like vacuum, laundry, dishes, ect. I even gave both dogs and cat a bath and brush.

Needless to say the next day I could hardly move I was so sore... To try and help, and to get Mathieu out of the house, we decided to go swimming. I almost cried when I put on my bathing suit... I have a tankini to cover my belly and stretchies.. well its no longer covering.. About 4-5 inches of belly was hanging out.. I wore this bathing suit like 2 days before and only like an inch of my belly was out. This belly is getting out of control. 

My DF and my neighbors have both really noticed a big change  over the past few days.. 6wks or less till he is here. Good grief I'm ready!!

I love you guys too much to subject you to the full bathing suit, so its the top with a pair of shorts lol. Please excuse my crappy appearance as well.

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: Holy Huge Belly PsIP

• Options
    I hope you still went swimming!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lol! I did! It took me a little bit to get the courage to step out of my door but it was way too hot not to. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your belly is absolutely beautiful!! And I feel you-- I think my belly is bigger every time I look in the mirror!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! :D 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"