Philadelphia Babies

Moving to Art Museum/Fairmount area

Hello there!

My husband and I are moving to the Art Museum/Fairmount area of Center City at the beginning of August, any recommendations for good daycare, things to do, or groups to get involved with there?

Our little one is 10 weeks now and we're hoping to be a little more social with other couples/families with kids after our move.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Moving to Art Museum/Fairmount area

• Oh that's a nice area...I live on the other side and I sometimes walk around the art museum/Kelly drive area. It's beautiful especially around the boat houses. My daughter is 6 months and I often take her around rittenhouse square and sit in locust street park over on 19th and feed her or read a book while she naps. There's lots of shopping too. And some cute cafes since every restaurant from now on has to be kid friendly. I'm a single mom but I wouldn't mind getting together and taking the babies for a walk. 

Congrats on the move and good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the reply!  It'd be nice to get together with the little ones - hopefully it cools down soon for more outdoor time
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi my name is Ree and  I have a 17 month old little girl. I actually live in University City but take her to the kindercare (Child Development center Philadelphia community college) She loves it and I love all the care givers. I am currently 4 month pregnant with our second baby. I have a couple memberships (Zoo & Franklin Institute) and would love to share them with a few local mommies & babies. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"