Parenting
Options

Christmas pics...just DC(s) or the entire family?

We have pics this Thursday.  I'm just curious what others are doing.  This will be our Christmas card pic.  TIA!

Re: Christmas pics...just DC(s) or the entire family?

• Options
    Prior to last year we only did DD. Last year I did a 2-picture card with DD as one picture and a family photo as the other. Not sure what I'm doing this year... probably just DD.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options
    Last year we used pics of just DS. This year we're sending out one of all of us. But it wasn't easy to get, that's for sure!
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would do the family.  your sig is so great!  you are beautiful!

• Options

First of all, I love your siggy-you are both so pretty!

This year our card has 3 pics-2 different family pics and one big one of just DS. Last year it was just DS. I like getting cards with more than picture on them.

• Options
    We've done a little of each since we've had the kids. DD's first year we did a family pic. Then the last two years we just did the kids. This year we did a variety of pics from the year. It's in my sig.
  • Options
    Just a regular folding card with family on the front and multiple pics of dd on the inside. we had ours taken this weekend. I'll post some when they come in.
  • Options
    while I'm PG, just DD. :)
  • Options
    we did just the girls the first 2 years, last year we did a card with 2 pics--the family and just the girls.  this year my SIL wanted to get pictures made for the grandparents, so i took the opprotunity to get my cards done, so this year it will be just the girls.
  • Options
    We are doing all 3 of us.
  • Options
    Just the kids. DH can't come with us.
  • Options
    We usually do a collage card so we do one of all four of us and some of the kids alone.
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Options
    We just do the kids.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I wanted to do the entire family this year, but since DH left we very well can't do that.  So it'll be just the boys yet again this year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"