January 2013 Moms

Love this little gem I found..:)

Found this little gem for 5 bucks today at a yard sale!!  First thing I've bought for the new baby!  This retails for 70 bucks!  The mommy who had it has a 6 month old that rarely used it..Its like brand new...So happy!!  I love that it'll be cute for either gender...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Love this little gem I found..:)

• JJsMumJJsMum member
    Awesome find!!  I love going to garage sales and consignment stores/sales.  Most of the stuff that I got for DS were 2nd hand. (other than crib & mattress, carseat, and bottles)
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Yes, there are some things I won't buy used for safety reasons but there are TONS of things you can save money on buying second hand!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • What a great find!
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Wow, what a great find - this is what would warrant from my friends a "Suzy Smart Shopper" label.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JJsMumJJsMum member
    imagebrittneygirl:

Yes, there are some things I won't buy used for safety reasons but there are TONS of things you can save money on buying second hand!!

That's pretty much where I'm at too.  If it's a safety concern I'm getting it new.  Depending on where folks are they might want to check out the Just Between Friends consignment sale.  I've always found amazing deals and stuff there.

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• imageJJsMum:
    imagebrittneygirl:

Yes, there are some things I won't buy used for safety reasons but there are TONS of things you can save money on buying second hand!!

That's pretty much where I'm at too.  If it's a safety concern I'm getting it new.  Depending on where folks are they might want to check out the Just Between Friends consignment sale.  I've always found amazing deals and stuff there.

Wow, thanks. Just checked it out and there are lots of the Just Between Sales in my area. Two in August. Now, who will I get to go with me? DH probably will not be too excited. =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I got one of those too, for $20 bucks. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sesigssesigs member
    Great find! I found a swing that normal retails for over $100 at a consignment shop for $25. I am all for yard sale and consignment shop finds :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Great find!!! You can't beat garage and yard sales. 
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great find! We bought DS swing at a yard sale for $15!. The fisher price one that plugs in with a mobile and swings side to side or front to back, retail for 150. Looked brand new too. DS loved his swing!!!. Love yard sales! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ==N====N== member
    Awesome! Wicked cute. I had a similar one for ds and got way more use out of it than I did with the full size swing. Im going that route for sure this time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"