February 2012 Moms

What stores exchange diapers for other brands?

Because we are soooo done with huggies  (specifically snug n dry). My in laws keep buying them, even though they know DD leaks from them. I told them luvs costs the same as huggies with the coupon and she doesnt leak with those.

DD just exploded all up her dress and all over the couch. I think from now on I'm going to take their generous gift of nonabsorbent crap and exchange them for pampers/luvs/ANYTHING else!  We have target, walgreens, rite aid, walmart and for you eastern pa/ohio moms - giant eagle. any of those exchange for same price brand names?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: What stores exchange diapers for other brands?

• I've done it at target multiple times
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ghdst1ghdst1 member
    I have heard walmart and target will exchange diapers without a receipt.  Not sure about GE.  Would be nice if they did I have one right down the street from me!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just took a box to target and they gave me a gift card.
  • Walmart with no problem!
  • Target gives you store credit, which you can just put toward the luvs instead of huggies.
  • LawrenLawren member
    My Target always gives me a hard time. They will take them back and give you a store credit, but once you reach $50 of returns without a receipt, they won't take back anymore. At least that's what the biotch at mine always tells me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"