Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Fuzzi Buns vs. ????

I am preganant for the first time and excited about going "green" with our baby and nursery.  I don't know anyone who has used anything other than disposable diapers and would love some feedback.  I have researched reusable diapers and think I want to go with Fuzzi Buns.  Any input from anyone who is using these?  Or any other brand you particularly enjoy?

Re: Fuzzi Buns vs. ????

• Options
    I like them. I also like knickernappies disposanot, but I think I may actually like FBs better...they seem to hold up better over time. I really love fitteds, but they're a 2-step process. Most people like pockets or all-in-ones the best. Prefolds are a good choice for saving money, especially for the newborn stage.
  • Options

I have used the same 6 fuzzibunz for 2 1/2 yrs (for 2 babies).  they didn't fit dd well initially (she was so stinking small and the older version didn't close around her thighs well, the newer version is better from what I understand, the snap closure is slightly different).  but the mediums worked really well for her.

other options.. I really like preston's pants pockets just as much as fuzzi bunz... I really like her fleece pockets too. and green acre designs are a fav as well.

all in ones... eli monster & bg are my favs, urban fluff are okay (just okay, not great) and thirsties are nice, but the velcro didn't hold up well, the thirsties have a nice pocket though for added protection when going out. 

fitteds... crickett's and ariana's closet (for older babies)...for newborns, muttaquins are awesome. (and prefolds with a wool cover are awesome too)  I like little beetles too, but get the snaps, not the velcro if you decide to try them.  they were the first dipe that my ds went out in public in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"