Anyone around? Wanna check out my chart? — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone around? Wanna check out my chart?

So I'm trying to figure out if I've o'ed or not. I haven't been great about checking cm lately. I was out of town and I found I got obsessed with it last time around. So I took a break. But, I've been taking my temps. I personally feel like there's a good chance I o'ed on cd 17. I know only time will tell.

And I'm not sure if my current temps are high enough to count as a high temp. my only problem is with my one really high temp on cd15. It looks like I had geared up to o and didn't. But then I wonder what affect that has on my coverline. Any thoughts? I should add that last night I only had 4 hours of sleep total so I'm not sure how much faith I put in this morning's temp.

Re: Anyone around? Wanna check out my chart?

• I think we need to see a few more days of temps before you can tell if you O'd.  How did your last cycle chart look- any trends?
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Did you take any OPKs? Any EWCM on CD 17?

I guess you'll know in a few days. Waiting sucks.

• Loading the player...
  • Last cycle got all screwed up because I was traveling, getting very little sleep, waking at odd hours, and lost a job (all fun stressful stuff). So my temps were a bit wacky. However, my temperature did have a dip at cd18 to 96.8. Unfortunately, last cycle I stopped taking my temps because they just got all effed up and I knew we had no chance of being pg because I was out of town during my fertile period. I also did have one high temp like I did on cd15 and then the temp drop to 96.8. So now that I see that this month too, I think that is probably a likely pattern.

The cycle before that I only temped the 2nd half of the cycle because I started ttc mid-cycle. At that time, from cd18-28 I had temps from 97.6 and up. So I need to temp this full cycle in order to put the pieces together.

On cd 17, I may have had ewcm. It was hard for me to not rule it out as sperm, though. It was stretchy so I think it probably was ew, but I didn't mark it because I can't be entirely sure.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for the comments.

• I do not see a clear thermal shift :(
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

<a href="http://www.girlykat.wordpress.com/">My Blog</a> /
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/216ff0/">My Chart</a>

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards