Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

First day at daycare tomorrow : (

I go back to work tomorrow which means little man is headed to daycare. Im so sad because he is so small. Im packing his daycare bag.

I will try not to cry. And how dorky would I be to take pictures? Hmmmm......

Re: First day at daycare tomorrow : (

• Options
    I'm sorry. It's okay if you cry, and super okay to take pictures!
  • Options

I took pictures...once i had him in the carseat...so I say take pictures!

My bug started daycare last monday...it was hard...still is...but I know he is in good hands.  Plus, it makes the time you spend with him so much better. :-) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I plan to take pictures his first day of daycare, if you are being dorky, so am I!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I go back on Tuesday (well, if I get called...I'm a substitute teacher). DH's grandmother is watching DS. So, at least it makes it a little easier to leave him. Although it is still hard b/c I feel that no one knows him as good as I do. I know how to comfort him and I know what he needs when he cries.
  • Options
    I cried and took pictures.
  • Options
    Ugh.  I'm Tuesday.  I feel for us.  I'm starting to cry already.
  • Options
    Ugh...very sad:( I am definetly planning on taking pictures in an effort to "make it a positive event." Ours goes on the 16th...omg I dont even want to think about it.
  • Options
    It is hard, but it gets much easier after the first couple of days.  As pp said, it makes the time you spend with DC that much better.  The daycare will get to know your baby almost as well as you do, and while that is kind of sad in some ways, it can be super helpful as well.  I hope you grow to love your DC's daycare workers as much as we do ours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"