Infertility

OK, Officially lost my mind

I am currently almost 4 days late.  Usually my cycle fluctuates a bit for the first official flow day, but I always stain 3 to 4 days before I expect my period to start.  I have nothing.  I thought I had a little darker discharge earlier today, but still clear and nothing.

Thing is, I constantly feel like I am getting AF, headache coming and going, backache, and horrendous bloating.  I also feel more tired, but I havent been sleeping right since monday (when i found out my insurance isnt covered for IVF, which is what I've been told that I need).  Can these be PG symptoms? I had a saline sonogram this month, and  I heard that like an HSG that can make you a bit more fertile. 

My DH has a low count, but all you need is one I guess.  I'm hoping for a miracle but dont want to set myself up for more disappointment.  I keep saying to myself...if God closes this door, He'll open a window somewhere.  I'm not buying a test until Wednesday, although I'm really REALLY tempted.  I've wasted so much money on OV tests and jumping the gun on PG tests.

I had preop testing on Friday for a hysteroscopy (which I obviously have to cancel tomorrow morning as even if i get AF, it wont be done in time)

I keep hoping that the dr will call me that my pregnancy test came back positive. 

Oh well, if its not true, at least I can dream for a bit.  What's life without hope, right?

Re: OK, Officially lost my mind

• Hoping this is your BFP cycle. :)

• have you POAS yet?  if not, try doing it tomorrow morning.  good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • No advice for you, as I too thought AF was on her way and refused to buy a test. I got my period two days later.Sad

Hopefully that won't be the case for you. Good luck!

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • I've never been PG, and I've been googling early pregnancy symptoms and they are the EXACT symptoms of PMS.  Just saw your post from before.  I think the cycles that you think you're pregnant and then get AF are the worst periods, the ultimate insult to injury.

• go to the $ store and pick some up since they are a buck each... use your FMU and I wish you all the luck for a BFP!!
  • My early days of pregnancy felt like AF was at the door! I was bloaty and crampyish. . . I just made up two words.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"