Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Diaper Rash...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Diaper Rash...

• Options
    I used Butt Paste when my LO was starting to get a diaper rash. It worked really well. 
  • Options
    The trick that helped us most is drying off his butt with a paper towel prior to putting the paste on. If you do the paste right after you wipe, it locks moisture in. We use aveeno cream. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the PP except that I let the butt air dry.  Then I apply Desitin (the original kind in the purple tube- not the blue) on thick.  

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options

hey, my DD had a diaper rash and I stopped using wipes, I would use a warm washcloth (the baby washclothes) and wipe her bum using that, make sure she is really clean and completely dry by letting her be without a diaper until she is dry, than I would use either Penatin cream, Aveeno bum cream works really good too, but you have to make sure your putting it on a dry bum.

Hope it goes away soon, I know I felt awful for my LO when she had a rash.

p.s. diaper rash cleared up for my LO in about 5 days or so.

• Options
    "Motherlove diaper rash+thrush" cream from any health food store or hospital boutique. Check out Jessica Albas new baby products "the honest company" they have THE BEST stuff, all natural. I love her products. Would put my name on it.
  • Options

imagepinksweetpea2:
    I agree with the PP except that I let the butt air dry.  Then I apply Desitin (the original kind in the purple tube- not the blue) on thick.  

THIS - I also gave DS a bath with Destin Soothing Rash Bath Treatment.  After this I put her changing pad on the living room floor and let her butt air dry for 20 min.  I put a onsie on her that I didn't care about, but didn't snap it on the bottom.  I didn't want her to get to cold.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepinksweetpea2:
    I agree original desitin and if I'm in s hurry and cant let her air dry I wipe her with a burp cloth (the cloth diaper kind.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use A&D and have never had an issue.  Rash is usually gone by the second diaper change after I put it on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"