Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Recommend your jumperoo

We want to get a jumperoo for DS in the next few days.  Does anyone have one they (and their LO) really like?

Thanks!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
52 books in 2015?           
image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   

Re: Recommend your jumperoo

• Options
    We have the Fisher-Price "Luv U Zoo" Jumperoo and my son loves it..It has lights and sounds, the seat sins 360 and its very sturdy..We got ours from target.Hope this helps..Also my son is 17 lbs and will be 7 monthson the 4th, and he fits just fine
  • Options

imageSoccerMom0708:
    We have the Fisher-Price "Luv U Zoo" Jumperoo and my son loves it..It has lights and sounds, the seat sins 360 and its very sturdy..We got ours from target.Hope this helps..Also my son is 17 lbs and will be 7 monthson the 4th, and he fits just fine

this one ^ i don't have it personally, but my DD has played in it at a friends house and loves it :)

eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband just bought one today. Don't know which one it is yet until he gets home so I will let you know how my DD likes it.
  • Options
    We have the Fisher Price Luv you Zoo as well. It is fantastic! Baby can spin 360 and there are toys on every side! I think the best part is that it is fairly gender neutral, so it can be used for future kids. We got ours from my mom when she no longer had any infants in her home child care, and she got it from a parent, who got it from a friend of his. It is very durable and ours has seen at least 8 babies and is still in perfect condition! I could not recommend it more!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think ours is the fisher price Animal Cracker one. DS LOVES it. Its pretty cute and has different sound settings so it's not too annoying
  • Options
    I want this one - it is the forest one. It looks SO fun! I think it is the cheapest too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the fisher price rainforest one, LO loves it, he plays in it for hours.  One of the best things we got for him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"