Trouble TTC
Options

New to TTTC

Hello everyone!

I was just diagnosed with PCOS this week via bloodwork and ultrasound after not getting AF/ovulating for 47 days at a time. My husband and I just started actively trying to conceive in April but I've been off BCP since August. I don't have the normal PCOS issues besides that (normal weight, normal insulin, normal hair growth, etc.)

I was wondering if there's good info/resources out there. There is so much conflicting information on the internet, I don't even know where to turn.

Thanks in Advance!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Re: New to TTTC

• Options
    If you're ovulating at least every 60 days, then there's no need to do anything except chart and opk until you've been trying a full year. Plenty of women with PCOS are fertile and do not have TTTC.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I agree with previous posters.  Charting would be a good way to know if you're ovulating, and if you are (even with long cycles) then you don't need to worry yet.  Good luck!

TTC starting November 2010  HSG clear, DH SA #1- Slightly low count & motility SA#2-normal
    Lap&Dye/Hysterscopy Feb 2012: Endo stage 2
    April - June 2012: Femera 5 mg & 3 IUIs = All BFN    July/August 2012: IVF #1 = C/P
    September/October 2012: IVF #2 BFP! Beta 1= 223 Beta 2 = 480 Beta 3 = 11,440
    My beautiful daughter was born June 21, 2013
    TTC #2 naturally, no luck
    IVF #3 April 2015: BFN
    IVF #4 July 2015: BFP! Beta 1 9dp5dt = 409, Beta 2 13dp5dt = 1743

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi and welcome to the boards. I hope that you are one of those lucky with PCOS that dont have much trouble TTC. Hope your stay is short and sweet. 

P.S. Your profile pic looks as if you're both military? If so, hello from Ft.Riley! I'm just a lowly enlisted though haha

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekatyj25:

imagemaggie2324:
    If you're ovulating at least every 60 days, then there's no need to do anything except chart and opk until you've been trying a full year. Plenty of women with PCOS are fertile and do not have TTTC.

This. Sounds like the TTGP board would be a better place to start. 2 month TTC is nada.

Yup.
    imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I probably should have mentioned that I have been charting an temping because my cycle has been nuts, but I thought it was because I had just gone off the pill. And alas, nothing indicating ovulation from either.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"