Blended Families
Options

nbf - So annoyed at Lands End

DS is nervous about starting Kindergarten and very sad to leave his preschool so I started talking up backpacks.  He wants one where the lunchbox attaches on the outside, which means Lands End as far as I can find.  They are not in the stores yet so we looked online and he found one he loved so I ordered it to not risk them selling out (yes, I sound crazy since it is June.)  I found a 25% off coupon with free shipping, the coupon told me it applied but did not show the money removed nor give me a final amount.  Needless to say I found out today that the kid "luggage" was not included in the coupon.  PLUS, the freaking new lunchbox was backordered and is now showing not available, I don't think they ever got it in and might never get it in.  So annoyed.

ETA:  We also have an issue with our water, there is an algae bloom in our reservoir and it tastes weird but they are working on it and it is supposedly safe.  We had a new inground pool liner two weeks and it is not fitting properly on the edges and the pool liner manufacturer is questioning if there is water under there.  We are losing 2 inches a day and have air in the lines.

I have a splitting headache.

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: nbf - So annoyed at Lands End

• Options

Just FYI, Pottery Barn Kids also sells backpack/lunchbox combos.  That's what we use for SS :)  They even have Bento boxes that fit inside the lunchbox so they don't have to mess with baggies.

Sorry you're having a bad day! 

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Options
    omg, that is so annoying.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ugh, sounds like a rough day!

I was thinking about you the other day, did you ever get your hair done?? haha

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    imageholly71087:

No, I'm a wus, I need to at least get it cut then worry about dying it.  I think I am extra nervous about the pool and color...and did I mention I am a wus? 

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    imageLittlejen22:
    imageholly71087:

No, I'm a wus, I need to at least get it cut then worry about dying it.  I think I am extra nervous about the pool and color...and did I mention I am a wus? 

haha! pools/ chlorine only really mess with blonde dye jobs, which I thought you were considering a red/ brown? you should be okay :)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    It sounds like I am already too late to help, but  for what it's worth, Disneystore.com has kid's backpacks and matching lunchboxes that attach to the outside. My boys love theirs, and they have a huge variety to choose from. Not to mention, they have really good sale prices and coupons if you catch them at the right time.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"