Breastfeeding

Question

I have a question/concern. I breastfed for 11 months. I stopped breast feeding in February and just 2 days ago I started leaking milk again. Is this normal? What do I did? Try to breastfed again, pump it, or just ignore it? My Lo stopped breast feeding herself. I offered it to her for a week ad she continuously pushed me away so I finally made the decision that breastfed if was over for us. But what do I do now that I'm producing milk again?? Any advice r input would be greatly appreciated! TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question

• Have you missed a period? Leaking was my first indication that baby #2 was on his way. If you haven't missed a period then it just means that your prolactin levels happen to be high right now. It's not a big deal. You can just ignore it. A lot of moms continue producing something for a long time after they're done breastfeeding.
  • I'm on the dept shot so I don't get my period and I am not sexually active so there is no way I'm pregnant. Just concerned as to why now after 5 months of not breastfeeding, my milk is back??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"