November 2012 Moms

Has anyone expierenced painful cramps before a BM?

I was woke up by the pain this morning. After I used the restroom the pain went away but I've never experienced pain like that pregnant or not. 

Re: Has anyone expierenced painful cramps before a BM?

• I do every once in awhile.  I think it's from the gas pressure building up. I've started to make more of an effort to drink more water and eat more fiber to help move things along.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Happens to me all the time, pg or not.  I do have IBS though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lately as my uterus has been getting bigger, whenever I have gas/have to have a BM, I have stomach cramps.  I can tell it isn't my uterus but it is painful. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happens to me all the time.  I have been diagnosed with IBS though it was in remission until I became pregnant.  Try to eat lots of fiber and drink lots of water.  And whenever you feel the urge to go-go!.  Holding it in makes it so much worse.
  • Exact same thing.  I'm about the same along as you.  I think it's the pressure of my uterus pushing on my large intestine.
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"