More progress... — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

More progress...

on the Baby #2 front.

Today was my mom's tree trimming party and my sister's birthday party...all in one convenient package. My brother staged a hissy part way through and left early.

But tonight when we were talking, Matthew said "I was just thinking Joseph could use a brother or sister, and then your brother has to act up and make me rethink."

So, two steps forward, one step back...still leaves me one step closer than I was!

Re: More progress...

• Oh, at least he was thinking that he could use a brother or sister! That's a start for sure. I hope it happens for you.
  • That's awesome!  Keep working on him - he'll come around!  I wish we could work on #2 right now, but it's going to be a few years for us...
  • That is progress for a guy!!!!!!!  GL!!!! But you better not get pregnant before me... everyone gets pregnant before me Sad
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Haha, Francisca. Unlikely. We've just progressed beyond sticking his fingers in his ears and humming really loud. So barring fate and impeccable timing...we've got a ways to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards