Trying to Get Pregnant

I will never. . .

Get to bronze. . Ask me pregnancy and baby questions. I am all knowing and smart.

Re: I will never. . .

• This isn't a pg/baby questions, but....I'm from IL as well...where are you from?
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I tested at 10 DPO (Friday) and got a BFN

Thought for sure AF was coming on time (Saturday) had cramping/light spotting

She is still not here

To test - or - not to test...that is the question!

**just say the word and I will do it : )

• Loading the player...
  • We are in the west/southwest suburbs of chicago.  Where is carpentersville?
  • What does your screen name mean?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I am a fan of testing, so much so that I test even when it would be impossible for me to be pg, like the day after I start my period, ect. I would say test. With DS I tested positive the night of 11 dpiui, so anything is possible. We are trying for number two now, so My testing habits have resurfaced!
  • I have 4 sisters, and I was the first to get married and move out. Not the oldest though. . . Mom and Dad tease that after my wedding they all have to get married on the same day, because there will be no money for their weddings. I am also the first of friends to get married and have a baby. . . we were kind of in a rush.
  • Oregon, way to go on the weight loss... . it is so hard!
  • Carpentersville is in the exact opposite direction of you.  haha.  35 miles NW of Chicago.  If you've heard of Elgin, Algonquin, Crystal Lake....we're near all of those suburbs.

• Hey thanks!  I lost 50 pounds over four years ago and managed to gain most of it back.  Oops.  So, now I am losing it again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • imagefirsttogo:
    I am a fan of testing, so much so that I test even when it would be impossible for me to be pg, like the day after I start my period, ect. I would say test. With DS I tested positive the night of 11 dpiui, so anything is possible. We are trying for number two now, so My testing habits have resurfaced!

k..I am still a newbie myself...what does dpiui mean? I know what DPO means...but not dpiui

and I have decided I will pick up a test tomorrow and POAS Tuesday morning. Thanks for the advice!

• Well good for you.

I know where those cities are! My Husband works in Wood Dale. We live in Plano though it is west of Oswego, and Yorkville.  

• dpiui = Days past IUI (intrauterine Insemination) that is not a newbie ?, I hope no ladies here have to know what fertility acronyms mean!
  • Yep, I know right where Plano is.  I have a friend that lives there. 

• That is great! No one knows where plano is!
  • Hahaha.  No one ever knows where C-Ville is either.

• imagefirsttogo:
    dpiui = Days past IUI (intrauterine Insemination) that is not a newbie ?, I hope no ladies here have to know what fertility acronyms mean!

oh - I see.  Thanks!!

GL!!

• New Mrs...

We got pg with DS the same month we moved in to our first home! We even had given up a little on ttc, and 23 days after moving in, I got my BFP!! We were taking fertility meds, but they worked that month even through all of the stress! 

• imagefirsttogo:

New Mrs...

We got pg with DS the same month we moved in to our first home! We even had given up a little on ttc, and 23 days after moving in, I got my BFP!! We were taking fertility meds, but they worked that month even through all of the stress! 

aww, perfect! maybe the new house will bring me good luck!

My main concern was just all the paint, wood staining and such that will be going on. I really wanted to be a part of it and help..ya know?

We will still have our apartment for a month while doing all the remodel so I would not have to live there...but I do want to help

• I painted that whole month, mover dressers and boxes. The truth is that when your baby is meant to be, it will happen, no fume, lifting or drinking will prevent it. I am definitely not saying that you should not be cautious, just that you really can not "jinx" things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"