September 2012 Moms

Re: Adele is KU.

• Options
    Didn't she and her boyfriend just break up? That sucks if the break up rumors are true.
    Vroom, vroom.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Planning Bio | Married Bio | Blog

• Options

I love how the headline is "Adele is pregnant with a baby" lol... Just, you know, in case there was any confusion on what she may be pregnant with.  

She gets on my last effing nerve, but I'm happy for her. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They quote her in the article and she supposedly says they're both thrilled...which makes it sound like they're together. 
  • Options
    imageMrsAB1316:

I love how the headline is "Adele is pregnant with a baby" lol... Just, you know, in case there was any confusion on what she may be pregnant with.  

Haha my exact thoughts

photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageblindvictory:

Im so glad they clarified that she was pg with a "baby." not sure what else she

would pg with....  

• Options
    imageroxyttandme:

Im so glad they clarified that she was pg with a "baby." not sure what else she

would pg with....  

Puppies, duhhhh.

I laugh because our preacher always reminds everyone to pray for me and another lady as we are "pregnant with child". Bit redundant.  

• Options
    I love Adele! Am I the only one belting out 'Someone Like You' at the top of my lungs in the car?!

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    Is it Tom Cruise's baby?
  • Options

imagejenndub:
    I love Adele! Am I the only one belting out 'Someone Like You' at the top of my lungs in the car?!

Def love that song....and have been known to be rolling through town windows down music up singing it loud enough for the world to hear Embarrassed 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She's an amazing songwriter as it is.... I can't even imagine the songs that she will create over the next few months with those raging hormones! Be prepared! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsAB1316:

Well, let's not jump to conclusions here. She could be pregnant with an alien. Or a cat. I guess we won't know until (insert vague edd time frames that celebrities give).

When are you due? Oh, sometime in the next decade. 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    imageauroraloo:
    imagedamabo80:
    imageMrsAB1316:

Well, let's not jump to conclusions here. She could be pregnant with an alien. Or a cat. I guess we won't know until (insert vague edd time frames that celebrities give).

When are you due? Oh, sometime in the next decade. 

I'm putting my money on velociraptor.

$10 says it's a rattle headed copper moccasin. 

• Options

imagejenndub:

I am right there with ya! I love Adele she is one of my favorite female artists.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"